Straight into happiness: Only a few centimetres and the two poles of this compact Mystim e- urethral sounds are isolated already. To activate the electrical poles, you need a device like Mystim Tension Lover or Mystim Pure Vibes. And off you go with the electrical stimulation. Already as you get stretched the current starts to tickle, tingle and pulsate nicely on you. Your trip down the tubes can even be spiced up by simply warming Tickleberry Finn on the heating before you play … or by cooling him down in the fridge.
Let yourself be spoiled by this tingly and lustful pleasure for hours on hours, if that is what you want. You can also vary the stimulation in a way that drives you to one thrilling climax after another. Or you can save yourself mere moments before cumming. Just like you wish … and just how you adjust the setting.
Just use some water and mild suds to clean it and regularly put some skin-friendly disinfection to it. After it is completely dried off it is ready for the next large-scale operation.
Tickleberry Finn is made of hygienic medical aluminium and carefully polished by hand. Somebody that brilliant shouldn’t go into hiding at all – but some benefactors simply love to work in secret. They love to work hard and with pleasure to create unforgettable moments. And they are hard to stop in their progress. Oh, if only everyone at work had as much fun as Tickleberry Finn and his brothers Slim Finn, Thin Finn and Proper Finn.
- With a diameter of 8 mm this urethral sounds intensly stimulates penis and urethra.
- With a little practice inserting is quite easy.
- Gently rounded tip and seamless smooth transition between the poles
- Made of medical aluminium and carefully polished by hand to a smooth finish.
- Can be heated on the heating or cooled in the refrigerator before use
- Type: e-stim urethral sounds
- Length 19,6 cm
- Diameter 8 mm
- Weight 22 g
- Colour: metallic
- Made of hand polished medical aluminium
- Electrical device required
- Connection via Mystim-Plug
- 12 months warranty
- Instructions in GER, ENG, FRA, ITA, ESP, NL, and RUS
Das könnte dich auch interessieren